We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
For your protection, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future (most unlikely), then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details.
This information is used:
- 1.1 to provide you with the services which you request;
- 1.2 to maintain our accounts;
- 1.3 for billing;
- 1.4 to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- 1.5 for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- 1.6 for marketing our services and products;
- 1.7 to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
1.8 information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
2. Your I.P. address and email address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- 2.1 in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site.
3. Affiliate information
This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours as you have applied to join our affiliate scheme. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. This information is used:
- 3.1 to maintain our accounts and affiliate records;
- 3.2 for billing;
- 3.3 to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- 3.4 for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- 3.5 to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- 3.6 to tell you about other of our services.
4. Business information
This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
5. Disclosure to Government
and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
6. Information request
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current UK, US and EU legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at:
1 Woodland Rd